You don’t have to put up with messes, smells, and pet hair.
Accidents from the kids, or a shocking amount of dog hair, can make you dread getting into your vehicle. But with a professional pet hair, odor, or fluid removal, you’ll enjoy driving an amazingly clean car!
When you choose Premier, you can:
- Get rid of stains you thought were there to stay.
- Prevent dog and cat dander from piling up.
- Stop wondering what that smell is!
You should enjoy getting behind the wheel of your car!
Our pet hair, odor, or fluid removal services will leave you:
- Amazed by the quality
- Impressed by the attention to detail
- Excited by how clean your car is!
Actual results from Premier Auto Detailing & Wash customers.
Enjoy driving a cleaner, fresh-smelling vehicle with these services:
Pet Hair Removal
Starting at $69
Your dog may love riding in the car with you, but you probably don’t love all the hair he leaves behind! We’ll vacuum your vehicle’s interior until every hair is gone.
Starting at $79
Driving a smelly car can be unbearable, no matter what’s causing the stench. Our vehicle care professionals can help you eliminate tough odors for a fresh, clean, comfortable ride.
Bodily Fluid Removal
Starting at $199
Accidents happen, especially with pets or young kids. We’ll deep-clean your interior while preventing upholstery damage, so you can drive away in a fresh-smelling car.
Call (765) 446-1400 for pricing!
Dealing with mold is always frustrating, especially when it’s inside your car. But we can help you stop the mess in its tracks with our mold removal service.
Here’s how the mold removal process works:
- First, we’ll spray a mold killer chemical that kills 99.9% of the mold.
- Then, we’ll let the chemical sit for 30 minutes.
- Next, we’ll brush the surface and use a 350° steamer to disinfect.
- Finally, we’ll dry the area with a towel.
- If the vehicle needs extra attention, we’ll use a commercial hot water extractor, then shampoo and dry the carpets.