Premier's Quality Control and Dealer Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are that of an Auto Detail Technician. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining vehicle appearances by performing any combination of interior and exterior detailing.
In the Quality Control Coordinator role, you will be in a supervisory position tasked with inspecting the work of other Auto Detail Technicians. This position will verify the quality of all work performed and ensure the vehicle meets customer specifications and contract standards before it is returned to the dealer. As a leader, you will track and motivate detail technicians to perform all touch-ups and maintain our quality standards.
Your responsibilities as our Dealer Coordinator will be to take all dealer photographs in accordance with the photo specifications upon returning the vehicle to the dealer premises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Washing, waxing, and drying vehicles—while maintaining the standard and quality of service of the organization.
- Vacuum interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for damage—reporting any damage to the supervisor immediately.
- Inspect completion of all vehicles and verify the quality of all work performed is in accordance with customer specifications and contract standards.
- Examine visually and by touch—if necessary. Reject all work not meeting standards and ensure corrective action is taken. Generate appropriate reports and re-inspect the vehicle to ensure quality standards are met.
- Must be able to work safely with multiple types of potentially hazardous chemicals by following all manufacturer’s directions.
- Must coordinate work flow with team members, including but not limited to the Administrative Staff, Auto Detail Technicians, Vehicle Transport Specialists, and General Manager of Detail Services.
- After Auto Detail Technician pulls out vehicle. Vehicle needs to go to the next stage within 20 minutes.
- Transport vehicles to and from the dealerships in a safe and timely manner.
- Take photographs of vehicles as specified in the photograph PowerPoint.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- A minimum of 1+ years of prior detail experience preferred
- A minimum of 1+ years of prior employee supervision preferred, but not required
- Must possess exceptional communication skills while interacting with co-workers, supervisors, and dealers
- Must be dependable, detail oriented, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit a positive attitude that fosters a team environment at all times
- Must attend all mandatory staff meetings and/or trainings
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday, occasional Saturday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Apply and join the Premier team!
At Premier, we believe our mission is to create happiness through professional detailing and our purpose is to exhibit a philosophy of servanthood! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or visit our website. Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well!